Fantasy Hockey Podcast - discussing streaking players and injured goalies and much more.
The streaks are coming in clumps, and in this new episode of the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast, your faithful hosts Elan and Brian comb through them all to tell you what you need to know to keep your fantasy team chugging along.
Teams are streaking and slumping together around the league, and we'll tell you what we think of notable scoring trends in Montreal, Carolina, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Carolina and Winnipeg.
This past week also saw a couple goalies go down to injury, which usually means you should rush to add their respective understudies-- but are situations with the Blue Jackets and Coyotes amongst the exceptions?
We also share our thoughts on one big ticket sell-high candidate, a snoozer in the desert, some re-ignited Flames, a hard-hitting forward whose numbers compare well to the current multi-category skaters of choice, a surprising producer on the Carolina blueline, a Blue Jacket returning to form, a burgeoning goalie controversy in the East, the agreed-upon leader on the Sabres' blueline, and more.
Players discussed on this episode include Evgeny Kuznetsov, Alex Galchenyuk, Mike Condon, Rasmus Ristolainen, Nick Foligno, Curtis McElhinney, Sam Reinhart, Jamie McGinn, Valeri Nichushkin, Anders Lindback, Louis Domingue, Joonas Korpisalo, Kris Letang, Olli Maatta, David Warsofsky, Logan Couture, Joel Ward, Tyler Johnson, Ondrej Palat, Tomas Plekanec, Boone Jenner, Joe Thornton, Dustin Tokarski, Sergei Bobrovsky, Brandon Saad, Mike Smith, Evander Kane, Matt Moulson, Patrick Sharp, Mikkel Boedker, Anthony Duclair, Michal Neuvirth, Steve Mason, Mark Giordano, Cody Franson, Dennis Wideman, Jiri Hudler, Dougie Hamilton, David Jones, Drew Stafford, Mark Scheifele, Mathieu Perreault, Johnny Gaudreau, Sean Monahan, Dustin Byfuglien, Michal Neuvirth, Steve Mason, Jeff Skinner, Victor Rask, Brayden Schenn, Chris Kreider, Chriz Kunitz, Ron Hainsey, and John Tavares.
- Ramblings: Barkov Is Unstoppable; Pacioretty Keeps Scoring; Improving Players - January 20
- Ramblings: Converted Touchdowns for Stars and Islanders, an Avalanche of Wins (Jan 21)
- Fantasy Goaltending Studs (Jan 2018)
- The Journey: Fastest-Rising Prospect Defencemen
- Ramblings: Provo-GOAT; Horvat Returns; Vegas Is Tops; Schwartz/Anisimov - January 22
- Saturday NHL Game Picks - January 20
- Geek of the Week: Nazem Kadri Failing To Replicate Last Season's Success
- Top 100 Keeper League Goaltenders - January 2018