Whose NHL point totals are the hardest to pin down for the 2017-18 season? Elan and Brian leafed through a whack of different point total projections to pinpoint this year's most contentious players, and are bringing them into the analytical spotlight to help settle the debate on this episode of the Keeping Karlsson Hockey Podcast.
Projections we used for this episode:
Players discussed on this episode include Sidney Crosby, Phil Kessel, Bryan Rust, Mitch Marner, William Nylander, Connor Brown, Alex Radulov, Zach Werenski, Tyler Myers, Dion Phaneuf, Mark Giordano, Matthew Tkachuk, Dougie Hamilton, Jonathan Marchessault, Vincent Trocheck, Oscar Klefbom, Milan Lucic, Kyle Turris, Bobby Ryan, Mike Hoffman, Jakob Silfverberg, David Krejci, David Backes, Henrik Zetterberg, Mikko Koivu, Eric Staal, Radim Vrbata, Antti Raanta, Jason Demers, Jamie McGinn, Roberto Luongo, James Reimer, Alex Debrincat and more.
Also, we're having a Season 5 Launch Party in Toronto! Join us by RSVPing here!
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like midweek bonus episodes, participation in Patroncasts, an invitation to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and access to our weekly show notes and more. Check out the link above for all the deets.
The Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast is proudly presented by DobberHockey.
Thanks for listening!
- Ramblings: Atkinson Scratched, Marner Breaks Point Slump (Dec 10)
- Ramblings: Whack-A-Duck (Dec 12)
- Fantasy Top-10: Players Who Won't Bounce Back
- Ramblings: McElhinney Shines; Staal Paces Wild; Tarasenko Does Tarasenko Things - December 11
- Wild West: St. Louis Not Singing The Blues - December 11
- Geek of the Week: Blake Wheeler
- Keeping Karlsson no. 168: Neutral Melker Hotel
- Catching Up