Top 100 NHL Goalies to own in a keeper league - June edition
If two goalies are in the same tier, consider their value equal. As I've said all along - two goalies within 5.0 rating points from each other should be considered equal, but based on feedback readers were not doing that. Enjoy the new tier system and for those who like to split hairs...the ratings value was left in place.
The following is a list of the Top 25 goaltenders to own in your fantasy pool - get the full TOP 100 list - FREE - over at The Goalie Post
Based on your feedback, I've divided the tiers further - there are now eight tiers instead of seven, with more split in the Top 50, to give you a better handle on the different levels of fantasy value among the goalies. It's an ever-changing world - I could do these rankings daily, it seems
|Jun 20||Goalie||Team||Rating||May 20||Tier|
------ To get the full Top 100 list, click here! ------
Goalie Post has free daily starting goalie grids - the entire site is FREE
Advice - How you use the above tiered system will depend on your league rules - both in terms of categories, the amount of keepers you own, and how many goalies must be active, as well as how big your roster is and how many owners are in your league. But the key is to shoot for as many goalies in as high a tier as you can.
- Ramblings: Players That Are Being Forgotten in Drafts, Line Combos (September 30)
- Ramblings: Training Camps, Exhibition Lines, Sobotka, Trouba (September 29)
- Ramblings: Laidlaw Breaks Down his Recent Fantasy Drafts (October 1)
- Frozen Pool: Job Thieves, Part 3 - Young Forwards Looking for New Positions
- Looking Ahead: Early Team Schedules and Players to Target
- Capped: Unheralded Signings from the Summer
- Top 300 Keeper League Skaters - October 2016
- The Journey: Prospect Tidbits and Storylines (October 2016)