Here are the Top 50 prospect defensemen to own in your keeper league - May edition.
This month, the full audit has begun. But - only begun! As you know, I'm working on the Fantasy Prospects Report and it is out June 1st. As I do the research, and the writers submit their research, I adjust the table accordingly. Presently, about half the players have been done. So you will see half the players adjusted to their rating, while the other half are still to be tweaked. That's not to say that they're way off - don't worry. Even they "untouched" ones aren't terribly mis-ranked. I'm just explaining that it will be the June edition (as it is every year) that will have the full audit. A good indicator of a player who was adjusted and seriously needed it, is to look at any massive ranking swings.
As always, players within +/-5.0 rating points should be considered equal value and not worth splitting hairs over. Check out the Top 200 Fantasy Prospect Forwards (posted yesterday) here.
Coming June 1st - The 11th annual Fantasy Prospects Report. Order it here!
For a limited time, get 5% off when you order the Keeper League Fantasy Pack (Order it here) use code: win1
Click a player name to see their DobberProspects profile
|May 10||Prospect||Team||age||type||Apr 10||Mar 10|
- Ramblings: Craig Anderson, Nathan MacKinnon, Tyson Barrie - May 25
- Ramblings: Give Karlsson the Hart, but is he the No. 1 fantasy pick? (May 26)
- Top 100 Keeper League Goalies - May 2017
- Looking Back on 2016 Fearless Forecasts
- Ramblings: Scoring Trends; Power Plays; Joe Thornton; Claude Giroux - May 27
- Capped: Examining the Dallas Goaltending Situation
- The Journey: Fastest-Rising Prospect Forwards (May)
- Ramblings: Playoff Underperformers and What It Means for Next Season (May 28)