The Blue Jackets have signed skilled winger Maxim Mayorov to a three-year entry-level contract. He is still a couple of years away, but still - this news will push him way up the Fantasy Prospects List (he is currently ranked 131).
Once promising defenseman Mark Popovic has signed to play in the KHL next season.
Monday is a big day for two reasons - one, the Preds have set that as the deadline for Radulov to come to his sense (he won't). Two, because Brian McCabe will get his big bonus from the Leafs, at which point they can trade him to Florida.
Aleksey Morozov has signed a five-year contract extension to stay in the KHL. Those of you holding out hope can let it go now, given the probable "no-poaching" rule that will happen between the KHL and NHL when the Radulov mess is sorted out.
If you haven't checked it out already - DobberBaseball is really rolling along nicely. Those of you in baseball leagues should join that growing community!
- Ramblings: Friday Recap, Sedin, Hamilton, Fleury (Feb 18)
- Ramblings: Stone, Roussel, Burns (Feb 19)
- Looking Ahead: Jake Guentzel is Here to Stay
- The Journey: Fastest Rising Prospect Defensemen
- Saturday's Picks: February 18, 2017
- Saturday Night Special: February 18, 2017
- Geek of the Week: Mikael Granlund
- Ramblings: The Senators Banged Up, Mrazek Heating Up, Toffoli Stumbling (Feb 20)