The Blue Jackets have signed skilled winger Maxim Mayorov to a three-year entry-level contract. He is still a couple of years away, but still - this news will push him way up the Fantasy Prospects List (he is currently ranked 131).
Once promising defenseman Mark Popovic has signed to play in the KHL next season.
Monday is a big day for two reasons - one, the Preds have set that as the deadline for Radulov to come to his sense (he won't). Two, because Brian McCabe will get his big bonus from the Leafs, at which point they can trade him to Florida.
Aleksey Morozov has signed a five-year contract extension to stay in the KHL. Those of you holding out hope can let it go now, given the probable "no-poaching" rule that will happen between the KHL and NHL when the Radulov mess is sorted out.
If you haven't checked it out already - DobberBaseball is really rolling along nicely. Those of you in baseball leagues should join that growing community!
- Top 100 Keeper League Goaltenders - September 2016
- Ramblings: Why You Should Draft Defensemen Early (September 24)
- Ramblings: Strome Signs, Nichushkin Leaves, Changing Draft Strategy, and More (September 22)
- Ramblings: World Cup of Hockey Thoughts, Orlov Contract, Lupul Injury (September 23)
- Frozen Pool Forensics: Job Thieves on the Blue Line
- The Journey - Fastest Rising Prospects (September 2016)
- Capped: Unconventional Contract Structures
- Ramblings: Canada/Russia, Fleury, Stone (Sept 25)