The Blue Jackets have signed skilled winger Maxim Mayorov to a three-year entry-level contract. He is still a couple of years away, but still - this news will push him way up the Fantasy Prospects List (he is currently ranked 131).
Once promising defenseman Mark Popovic has signed to play in the KHL next season.
Monday is a big day for two reasons - one, the Preds have set that as the deadline for Radulov to come to his sense (he won't). Two, because Brian McCabe will get his big bonus from the Leafs, at which point they can trade him to Florida.
Aleksey Morozov has signed a five-year contract extension to stay in the KHL. Those of you holding out hope can let it go now, given the probable "no-poaching" rule that will happen between the KHL and NHL when the Radulov mess is sorted out.
If you haven't checked it out already - DobberBaseball is really rolling along nicely. Those of you in baseball leagues should join that growing community!
- Ramblings: Lightning and Senators Strike, Another Vegas Goalie Down (Oct 22)
- Ramblings: Vancouver Rolls; Malcolm Subban Injured; Early-Season Stats - October 23
- Fantasy Hockey Top-10: Early-Season Struggles
- Ramblings: Sharks and Leafs Win; Injured Ducks; Lineup Notes - October 24
- Geek of the Week: Brent Burns
- Wild West: Tortoises and Hares
- Saturday Night Special; Daily Fantasy Picks - October 21
- Keeping Karlsson no. 161 - Safety Dansk